Skip to main content

positive vibes only!

Outfits and Body confidence! 



Here are my favourite 12 outfits of 2016.
Last year i learnt to be more confident with clothes during my weightloss journey. I covered up at the start of the year as I felt uncomfortable although I had lost 2st at this point I still didn't feel me! 

It wasn't untill my wedding day that I totally gave up on what people thought. I gave up pressuring myself to loose weight quickly as I couldn't be bothered with people making losing weight a competition.
As the Rest of the year went on, I began to feel confident in body and enjoyed clothes again, I felt no pressure and I felt content as I have been working hard for my health and fitness goals. 

I am 4lb away from my target goal and I have offically lost 3st 10lb. 2015-2016.
I run 3/4 times a week
Staying fit and healthy to be a good role model for poppy and my husband... also to be a better me physically and mentally. 

Pic1; 2015 6sep- 15st7lb (I had already lost a 1st at this point) 
Pic2; 12st 11lb this week! 
I hope you enjoyed this read 
Lots of love 
Natasha 
xXx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre at The Mayflower theatre

A night at the theatre with @sotonbloggers 




I've always been a theatre lover and I've seen many shows at the Mayflower theatre over the years, so when I was invited to see Sally cooksons new adaptation of Charlotte bronte's novel Jayne eyre last night, I had to be there. We were given Great seats where we sat comfortably waiting for the show to begin. I honestly had no idea what to expect on this "new take" of the novel, it was also a great time to announce the tour as 2017 is the 170th anniversary of when Jane eyre was first published. the highly acclaimed co-production between the national theatre and the Bristol old vic. 
Jayne Eyre, played by the amazingly talented Nadia Cliford, shows her beginnings as a destitute orphan overcomes life's obstacles from surviving poverty, injustice, betrayal and the ultimate decisions on following her heart. While others may of found the thought of Jayne Eyre on stage might not of been their cup of tea I can honestly say…

Toddler Clothing Haul

Body warmer; Next (last year gifted  by my mum)  White long sleeve top; Morrison's  Black leggins: Morrison's  Suede look tassle boots ; Brantano 
It's getting cooler by the day and when you start layering up you know it's time to go shopping for autumn/winter clothing. Poppy is now in 2-3year clothing but still with a few 12-18months clothes depending on the shop they're from. I like to shop in next (during the sales), nutmeg in Morrisons, Matalan, h&m, sainsburys and some lovely bits from baby Gap.

Top- Morrison's  Trousers pack of two- Morrison's 
Top- Next Trousers- Morrison's 
Top- sainsburys Trousers- Morrison's 

I thought I'd show you her new bits so far but I will be doing another toddler clothing haul soon as I'm heading to Primark this weekend. A few items were gifted to her from friends and family also a bunch of it we recently bought ourselves. You may of seen A few cute #babyootd photos over on my Instagram which I've r…

Rainy Day Toddler Activities

Rainy day toddler activities,






 Due to the weather recently turning into the typical none existent summer, the rain is back, and in full force! For me this is really hard as I take poppy on walks every morning. When it's terrible weather though I like to keep her cosy in the warm. I've been getting some inspiration through Pinterest and one of them was this cute little idea. All you need is play-dough, food skewers, Cheerios and a child friendly surface. 
This project helps with their Learning colours, numbers, hand-eye coordination, patience and eating (the Cheerios, not the play-dough) at the same time. Poppy really enjoyed this project, you could see her concentration face was really adorable it also helps her speech as she was saying a few colours without us prompting her.  Honestly give this a go with your little ones, it's pretty fun.

Hope you enjoyed read
Natasha
xXx